Read Our Newsletter
- 100 students start 9th grade in NC. What happens next?
- Over the past decade, returns to postsecondary degrees have diminished nationwide and in NC
- NC: Improvements in on-time graduation rates for high schoolers, but still room for growth
- Census 2020: Everything you need to know about North Carolina’s hard-to-count communities
- NC in Focus: The Sex Gap in Postsecondary Attainment
Tags2020 census age agriculture American Community Survey Baby Boomers births children commuting counties Current Population Survey decennial census diversity economy educational attainment employment foreign born immigration industry marriage migration millennials municipalities natural increase net migration North Carolina place of birth population aging population change population estimates population growth population projections projections race race/ethnicity reapportionment redistricting rural state by state U.S. Census Bureau U.S. House of Representatives urban urbanization USDA veterans young adults
This work by Carolina Demography is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.