Subscribe by Email
- NC in Focus: County Health Rankings – Length of Life in North Carolina
- 2017 Population Estimates: Declining Municipalities
- NC in Focus: Grandparents Living with their Grandchildren
- Population Growth May Be More Concentrated than Last Year’s Estimates Suggested
- NC’s Metropolitan Areas Central to Growth Since 2010
Tagsage agriculture American Community Survey Baby Boomers births children commuting counties Current Population Survey decennial census diversity economy educational attainment employment foreign born housing immigration industry marriage migration millennials municipalities natural increase net migration North Carolina place of birth population aging population change population estimates population growth population projections projections race race/ethnicity reapportionment redistricting rural state by state U.S. Census Bureau U.S. House of Representatives urban urbanization USDA veterans young adults
This work by Carolina Demography is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.