Subscribe by Email
- Past, present, or future, net migration is the main driver of NC growth
- Examining Decline in North Carolina’s Municipalities
- NC in Focus: Fast-growing older population also growing more diverse
- NC Municipal Growth, 2016 Annual Update
- Declining Growth from Natural Increase: The Impact of Population Aging
Tagsage agriculture American Community Survey Baby Boomers births commuting components of change counties Current Population Survey decennial census diversity economy educational attainment employment foreign born housing immigration industry marriage migration millennials municipalities natural increase net migration North Carolina place of birth population aging population change population estimates population growth population projections projections race race/ethnicity reapportionment redistricting rural state by state U.S. Census Bureau U.S. House of Representatives urban urbanization veterans voter registration young adults
This work by Carolina Demography is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.